All players, parents of Age Grade (youth) players, and volunteers are required to register with the club via the RFU's Game Management System (GMS). You can do this after selecting a membership option on this website, or going straight to the Bicester RUFC GMS portal. Once you are registered, you will not be required to re-register unless you are rejoining the club after a period at another club.
The RFU has produced guidance for parents of Age Grade (youth) players for registration via GMS.
If you have any issues registering on GMS or recovering the password for your existing account, please contact our Membership Secretary Tracie Davies at: email@example.com
The running of the club is solely dependent on membership subscriptions, fundraising activities held throughout the year, the generous support of a number of sponsors providing match shirts for each age group, and other individuals who have made personal donations. We make no money from the clubhouse (which we do not own) and have to pay for the use of all facilities and every blade of grass.
To ensure the survival of the club we therefore have a no pay, no train/play policy. For new players, we provide a trial period for three sessions, after which membership subscriptions must be paid.
We offer a range of membership options for players and non-players, available to purchase through the memberships section of this website. All BRUFC volunteers (including coaches and referees) receive complimetary membership.
Please note that when buying a membership for a child, you must first register and purchase a free parent/guardian membership.
- Senior Men (Foxes): £200 (includes shorts, socks, all match fees, training, and match teas); OR £10 pay as you play (no membership rights)
- Senior Women (Vixens): £70 (includes shorts, socks, matches, training)
- Youth U13-Colts (Kits & Tods): £130 (includes shorts, socks, matches, increased use of training on U7-12, and match teas) - voting rights via parent
- Youth U7-U12 (Cubs): £100 (includes shorts, socks, matches/festivals, training, and match teas) - voting rights via parent
- Youth U5 & U6 (Pups): £50 (training only, shorts and socks NOT included) - voting rights via parent
- Vice President PLUS: £250 (full membership and full voting rights, preferential early access to England international tickets, and VP lunch discount)
- Vice President: £50 (social membership, full voting rights, and VP lunch discount)
- Sibling discount (Youth): 50%
- Mid-season discount (from 1 Jan): 30%